Archival Book Repair / Restoration Tutorial
Have you watched some book repair videos and still aren’t sure how to get started? Face to face book repair tutorials are tailored to your specific needs. We can do Google Hangouts, Skype or Facetime, whatever works best for you. Showing me your books means that I can give you specific advice as to which products and techniques will work best for your situation. I will also be able to refer you to the specific videos that can help. Book repair is easy in so many ways but the hardest thing can be deciding the best way to proceed.
Here is How it Works:
- 1 hour of one-on-one online lessons (It can be split up if needed into two 30 minutes sessions.)
- Send some photos of the books and we will make a plan that is within your skill set.
- I send you a list of needed tools and materials that you may already have.
- We meet online and I demonstrate the steps and techniques you will follow
- I can watch as you make your own efforts
- Comes with a free one month All-Access Pass to be able to take courses as needed.
When you purchase a book repair tutorial I am notified and then I will send you an email to set up our time.
I look forward to meeting you!